Monday, January 10, 2011

Ripley Family + 1

A few days ago, the Ripley Family became a family of five :)   Due to personal reasons, I got a few quick pictures of the entire family.   Newborn session to come in the next week or so - I cannot wait!!   Here are a few pictures we took over the weekend.

The focus is on the new little guy :)


Proud Big Brothers!   Little "A" might be coming around... ;)



I attempted this with my little guy when he was a newborn but he was less than happy.  LOVE this picture!!


Happy on Momma's shoulder...evidenced by the smile :)

Proud Big Brother!! 
 More size comparison pics... I'm addicted...





Of course I have to discuss my little girl.  She was very excited to meet and hold the new baby.  I asked her what she thought of him and she said "He's beautiful"  - my heart melted!!


Newborn pics coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment