Sunday, May 15, 2011

Four + One = TWO super cute kiddos!

You've seen these kiddos several times on this blog.   They are growing like crazy and Mr. K turned four and his cousin, Miss H just turned one!   Weeks ago we planned some outdoor photos and as luck would have it Mother Nature threw a wrench in our plans with a little rain.   We moved the photo shoot inside and got some great pictures anyway!

Here is the big four year old!




This is one of my favorites!


I love the look on his face - a little ornery, a little sweet....


Here is the Birthday Princess!


She looks like an old-fashioned baby doll!


I don't think we could have gotten a better mother/daughter picture :)


SO Sweet!  Don't you just love her curls!





It's cake time!!







 She's all cleaned up and only in a diaper and starts flashing me some of the biggest smiles!  I had to post this!


Thank you for letting me spend part of the day with you!   I had a great time and I LOVE watching these kids grow!   I promise you we will get outdoor pics!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love that orange wall background. :) Do you use an external flash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had this awesome orange living room! It was perfect for pictures. No flash, I try to do everything manually plus it helps that they had sky lights and huge windows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome! Love that last one of Kyler... and I'm so happy through the tears that we got so many good ones of Holly too! Love, love love!!!

    ReplyDelete