Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little Miss N ~ 6 months

This little cutie just turned six months!  If she looks familiar click here for her newborn session :)
She has great parents who are unbelievably creative.  They made my job very easy with all their ideas - thank you :)

How cute is she???????




The next picture I couldn't decide so there is color and B&W






One of my favorites :)



I love the serious expression on her face



For Phillip :)


For Melaina :)



Miss N is going to be as gorgeous as her mother - Melaina I love this pic of you!



Another favorite


This is what I truly like to see at the end of a photo shoot - it means I did my job well ;)


Thanks Miss N for all your wonderful smiles :)   And thanks to your parents for being so creative!!!
I can't wait to share the rest with you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the black and white of her grabbing at her pearls!! That's a website shot for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete