Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Hartlauf Family ~ Preview

I will begin this post by saying I LOVE this family!!!  We met up at a park this past weekend to have fun and take a few pictures.  I love how relaxed and happy they are and it shows in the pictures.   Here are just a few, the rest will be a surprise :)

Little B really didn't want a thing to do with having his picture taken.   I think I managed to get a few of him plus a little exercise ;)



This is his older brother!  I love this pic!!!






I love this picture of the boys!


This one I had to add.... 1) I'm not certain how he missed me, 2) he is smiling ;) and 3) I think he's going to have a great arm!!!


My post wouldn't be complete without a group photo of our kiddos :)



This photo makes me smile - so full of happiness!




Erica, you look beautiful!  Sidney even said so as I was going through pictures today :)


Thanks for hanging out and spending the morning with us!  I had such a great time!  Maybe we'll see you on your turf next :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! And beautiful family. :) I love the family pic with them all laughing & the one of E & her hubby. :) Looks like you guys had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete