Monday, May 28, 2012

Beights/Milligan Families

I had the pleasure of photographing two of my favorite families this weekend :)  If they look familiar, they have been featured on the blog many times.   Miss H just turned 2!   I cannot believe how much she's changed since I saw her last November.   She's a real beauty :)



Of course we have to have a picture of her and her momma :)  


This is her older cousin, Mr. K.   He gets more handsome every time I see him :)



Mr. K and his pretty momma :)


Family photo


Aren't her eyes amazing???





As with most two year olds, Miss H wasn't interested in having her picture taken.   I think we were able to fool her into a couple ;)






It was great seeing all of you and thanks again for allowing me to photograph you :) 

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie! These are great exposures for a sunny day too!

    ReplyDelete