Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Hartlauf Family

I had the pleasure of spending this afternoon with one of my good friends and her beautiful family.   Her little boys are adorable and I couldn't believe how much they had grown since the last time I saw them.

This little cutie is turning one next week.

He's getting a few new teeth and wasn't feeling very well :(


I think we still managed to get a few pics of him


He's just starting to walk...


Here's his big brother, could he look a little more like his momma????


The whole family


This is definitely one of my favorites :)


Fun time with daddy


Erica and I go way back, like way back to Jr. High.  It was said back then that we strongly resembled one another, still holds true today :)   


Unfortunately, the little guy was taking a break, it would have been great to have him in this picture.  I think it's still pretty great :)


Thank you for letting me spend a few hours with you today.  It was great catching up!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Great photos! Love the one of Erica & her hubby. :) I think its just as important to get those as it is the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete