Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary, J & J!

For all the brides out there that didn't quite get the big day captured the way they had hoped or the day just didn't go as planned, Jenn has a brilliant idea - take more pictures on your first anniversary!   We spent yesterday afternoon enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery.   This might be one of my longest posts but there are so many great pictures I felt the need to share.  Jenn, I hope these pictures are what you had in mind :)


Jenn, you look AMAZING!



Jenn's dress is beautiful from the front but wait until you see the back :)


This is definitely one of my favorites :)




The tulips are in full bloom, the grass is green.... hooray for outdoor pictures again!!!!




Since the pressure of the big day is off we must have a little fun :)


This is definitely a FAVORITE!!! I'm in LOVE with this picture!



This is just a little of the detail on the back of the dress - gorgeous!


Lovin' that sunshine :)




Their rings plus a wedding gift from the groom :)








I hope these were the pictures you had in mind.  I can't wait to share the rest with you :)  Thank you for spending the afternoon with me and it was great meeting your husband!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete