Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Street Family


I had a great time photographing this family!  Their little girl is turning 2 soon so we took some pics of the whole family and some of Miss C.   We had a beautiful, HOT evening!




Miss C is definitely full of sugar & spice!   She reminds me so much of my little girl and was a blast to photograph!


And she's adorable and those CURLS!!!!!




I love this one


I had this balloon idea...




I had to get a picture of just her mom and dad.   We all know that once you have kids you never seem to have a picture of just the two of you ;)



This picture will remain an inside joke - I smile every time I look at it :)


One last adorable smile


It was great meeting you!  I can't wait to share the rest of the pics with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment